Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good Afternoon!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  It seemed like we were on the go all weekend, then CJ got sick, but he is better today and back in school.  Here is a peak at today's newest bead sets.


I am so frustrated today.  One of the kids teacher's just makes me crazy, she has me so frustrated I can't even be rational about her.    I think that is what bugs me the most is that I know my feelings are not rational at this point but I just don't know what to do.  I have tried having a conference with her,  I've emailed her to try to communicate with her and just feel like I might as well be talking to the wall.   I see her name pop up in my email box and I instantly see red, well not instantly but by the time I scan her message.  Thank goodness the school year is almost over and then we can move on.

See you tomorrow with new beads.  I have a set of cameo beads and some tulips currently soaking in the kiln.  Hoping to get a couple more set made this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment