Another New addition to the challenge
By Jenny http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennys-Jewels/156098064414565 Jenny's beads also took their time getting to her across the ocean. She is still actually waiting for them but she made this pair to submit with the challenge. I hope you enjoy!
By Sherry Anderson Eacrett www.facebook.com/GeminiCreations
Unfortunatley Sherry's beads did not get to her in time. I am so glad she made her earrings anyway, they are so pretty! Sherry's earrings are not listed in the polls to the right, but I wanted you to see them.
Congratulations to Kat of http://www.facebook.com/KatsCustomKreations for winning 1st place and Peg Fisher of http://www.facebook.com/QuartzsKinJewelry on winning 2nd place. I will be sending you both a surprise gift later this week.
1. By Peg Fisher http://www.facebook.com/QuartzsKinJewelry
2. By Kat http://www.facebook.com/KatsCustomKreations http://katscustomkreations.blogspot.com/
3. By Doreen Williams http://www.facebook.com/pages/Classy-Beading-Creations/115335808534650?sk=wall#!/pages/Classy-Beading-Creations/115335808534650
4. By Jo-Ann Woolverton itsabeadifulcreation.blogspot.com
5. By Christy Gatti http://www.artfire.com/users/crowningjewels
6. By Jan Tanis Designs http://www.artfire.com/users/JanTanisDesigns
7. By Lori Holt http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blissful-Garden-Beads/122597334419888#!/pages/Whispering-Wind-Designs-Jewelry-Creations/106685139363547
8. By Valerie Hampton http://www.facebook.com/pages/Antiquarian-Boutique/109550822457993?sk=wall
9. By Candy Degel http://www.facebook.com/pages/EyeCandy-Chainmaille/348668713640?sk=wall
10. By Elizabeth Owens Dwy http://www.artfire.com/users/clarityofpurplesage