Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Bead Challenge Reveal Coming Friday

Hi Everyone! 

Where has the summer gone. I am writing this in the parking lot of the farmers market where the boys are happily selling blackberries.

I haven't kept up on updating my blog like I had planned, I don't know where time goes.  Hopefully once the kids go back to school I will have more of a chance to work on it.  I still have a bunch of bracelets to feature from the last challenge. 

Tomorrow is the reveal for my next challenge.  If you haven't signed up and haven't sent in you entry yet, please email me at heather@blissfulgardenbeads.com .  Please include your name and any links you'd like included.  You can also email me your charity auction pictures and I will send them to Valarie.   

The reveal will be a bit later in the day than normal, Derek is playing in another soccer tournament so I will be putting it together between games.  Hopefully I will be able to get it partway organized tonight, I have quite a few pictures already.  Voting will start on Saturday morning,

See you all sometime tomorrow!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment