Friday, February 8, 2013

Pinkalicious bracelet by ShaLayne Originals

Good Morning!

Today I wanted to share with you all a beautiful bracelet made by ShaLayne Evans of ShaLayne Originals. ShaLayne is always challenging me.  She will text me and say remember when you made "this" bead, could you do it again but how about if you layered it with this color.  The beads in this bracelet were the result of one of those conversations.  The first day I made the light color which she loved, but really wanted a brighter color so I made the other bead.  We both loved them together and ShaLayne decided she wanted three of each.  I Love the results, such a beautiful bracelet.  You can find this bracelet as well as more of ShaLayne's work in her Etsy store.


Here is a pic of the two pinks together, and if you would would like to order some of your own, they can be found on ArtFire.




I also have to tell you about the ceramics I have coming up next week.  They are drying now and waiting to be sanded and cleaned before their first firing.  I will try to post a sneak peak picture of them for you on Sunday.  I am so excited about a few of the shapes.  I think you will love them.

See you all tomorrow.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment